Re: PHP Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server:

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: PHP Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On May 12, 2008, at 11:58 AM, Abdus Samad Ansari wrote:

> PHP Warning:  pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server:
> could not connect to server:
> I have setup PHP/Postgres and is running fine upto document root
> i.e. /var/www/html, but when i am calling it through a cgi-bin php
> file
> it is giving log error as :
> [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  pg_connect(): Unable to
> connect
> to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: \x04\xe6\xe3\xbfPF;

Isn't that the server name it's printing after the message? Seems an
odd name for a server...
If I enter that in Vim I get "^Dæã¿PF", which doesn't even seem a
valid UTF-8 sequence according to my quick checks.

> what may be the solution.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,482930f1927662132392431!