Re: Server not listening

От Josh Tolley
Тема Re: Server not listening
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 4:53 PM, D Galen <degalen@comcast.net> wrote:
> If this isn't the right place to post this, please advise.
>
>  I've spent a week trying to get PostgreSQL 8.3 to install correctly on
> WIN2K.  Server will load & I see the server processes loaded but none of
> them have any open ports.  I keep getting the message  the server isn't
> listening.  Server set up to connect to default port 5432 on localhost but
> doesn't appear to be opening the port when it loads.
>
>    Any help would be welcome.
> Thanks,
>
> Dennis

Well, easy ones first, I guess: what does postgresql.conf look like,
specifically "listen_addresses" and "port"; what are their values and
are they commented out?

- Josh / eggyknap

От: Justin
Сообщение: Re: rounding problems
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: PHP Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: