RE: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs

От
Тема RE: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Stéphane ,

So what is the way forward, i am not a database guy.

Please share your inputs.

Thanks...

-----Original Message-----
From: Stéphane KANSCHINE <stephane@hexack.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:32 AM
To: Bhattacharjee, Soumik <soumik.bhattacharjee@kpn.com>
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs

Le mar. 13 nov., vers 10:19, soumik.bhattacharjee@kpn.com exprimait :

> Hello,

Hi,

> I am trying to install ora2pg in HPUX server and also the DBD::Oracle
>
> Please let me know your inputs as to how to go ahead.
[...]
> ftp: connect to address ::ffff:130.161.131.20: Network is unreachable

Unreachable network is neither ora2pg nor DBD::Oracle related. It's a system configuration related. Maybe your server
isin a closed network and you don't have a local CPAN mirror configured.

Regards,
--
Stéphane KANSCHINE - https://www.hexack.fr./ - https://www.nuajik.io./
@ stephane@hexack.fr