Re: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs

От Stéphane KANSCHINE
Тема Re: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le mar. 13 nov., vers 10:19, soumik.bhattacharjee@kpn.com exprimait :

> Hello,

Hi,

> I am trying to install ora2pg in HPUX server and also the DBD::Oracle
>
> Please let me know your inputs as to how to go ahead.
[...]
> ftp: connect to address ::ffff:130.161.131.20: Network is unreachable

Unreachable network is neither ora2pg nor DBD::Oracle related. It's a
system configuration related. Maybe your server is in a closed network
and you don't have a local CPAN mirror configured.

Regards,
--
Stéphane KANSCHINE - https://www.hexack.fr./ - https://www.nuajik.io./
@ stephane@hexack.fr