Re: Clean up find_typedefs and add support for Mac

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Clean up find_typedefs and add support for Mac
Дата
Re: Clean up find_typedefs and add support for Mac
Список pgsql-hackers
> Here's more or less what I had in mind.

Do we really need the dependency on an install tree?
Can't we just find the executables (or .o files for Darwin)
in the build tree?  Seems like that would simplify usage,
and reduce the possibility for version-skew errors.