Re: First-draft release notes for next week's back-branch releases

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: First-draft release notes for next week's back-branch releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/05/16 08:56, Tom Lane wrote:
> [ I think you meant to attach this to the other thread, but anyway... ]
>
> "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> writes:
>> "...replacement_sort_tuples, which see for further details." needs
>> rewording.
> Hmm, "which see" is perfectly good English to my knowledge, and I'm not
> sure that other possible ways of wording this would be less awkward.

[...]

To me the phrase "which see" is plain weird, at least in this context!
Is this some American usage I've not heard on TV nor films???

English is my first language, I was born in England and now reside in
New Zealand.

Cheers,
Gavin