Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> And attached is the patch. I arrived at the conclusion that the
> assertion being broken here just needs to be relaxed a bit so as it
> understands that this code path can be taken by a matview WITH NO
> DATA.

Man, that looks familiar.  Didn't we fix a similar oversight somewhere
else, not long ago?  Wonder if there are more.  But a quick grep for
if_not_exists doesn't find anything, so I'm not quite sure what I'm
half-remembering ...

Сообщение: Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6