Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll produce a patch in the worst case by tomorrow morning my time.

And attached is the patch. I arrived at the conclusion that the
assertion being broken here just needs to be relaxed a bit so as it
understands that this code path can be taken by a matview WITH NO
DATA. I have bundled a regression test as well. This should be
backpatched down to 9.3.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6