Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 10:21 PM, Andrew Gierth
<andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> wrote:

>  >> I'll produce a patch in the worst case by tomorrow morning my time.
>
>  Michael> And attached is the patch. I arrived at the conclusion that
>  Michael> the assertion being broken here just needs to be relaxed a bit
>  Michael> so as it understands that this code path can be taken by a
>  Michael> matview WITH NO DATA. I have bundled a regression test as
>  Michael> well. This should be backpatched down to 9.3.
>
> Might it make sense in the regression test to check that ROW_COUNT ends
> up correctly set?

I didn't think that this was necessary, the existence of the relations
being a sufficient guarantee.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG: Session getting disconnected while executing a function to create materialised views in PostgreSQL 9.6