Re: Index based search have issues with 11.20

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Index based search have issues with 11.20
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hafeez Rahim <hafeez.rahim@mindcurv.com> writes:
> Issue :

> One of the table query not woks when string values are filtered with =
> clause
> where as the query works with like clause using '%' flag  or using
> trim(column)
> below are query examples describes the problem

You've not really provided enough detail, but I'm going to guess
that your OS update included a change in collation definitions
that left any indexes on text columns essentially corrupt.
The LIKE queries probably weren't affected because they didn't
rely on indexes.

Reindexing the indexes should have been enough to fix it.
See

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Locale_data_changes