Facing Problem in Autovacuuming Deamon....

От Deven
Тема Facing Problem in Autovacuuming Deamon....
Дата
Re: Facing Problem in Autovacuuming Deamon....  (Joao Ferreira <jmcferreira@critical-links.com>)
Re: Facing Problem in Autovacuuming Deamon....  (Joao Ferreira gmail <joao.miguel.c.ferreira@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I am using Postgresql Database for our system storage and I am running
Autovacuuming Deamon on my entire database. But on of the table set in my
database never undergoes the Autovacuuming. I always need to do the manual
vacuuming on that table.

Can anyone kindly tell me the solution for the same problem.Do I need to do
any configurations to come out of this problem?

Waiting for reply...

Thanks and Regards,
Devendra Mule.
Covacsis Technologies Pvt. Ltd.