Old database format..

От Anuj Pankaj
Тема Old database format..
Дата
Re: Old database format..
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I had higher version of Postgres might be 8.1.9,but  I am not sure.

Now I am trying to install Postgres 8.1.4, I installed all rpm, however If I try  to run the  server I am getting error below

An old version of the database format was found.

You need to upgrade the data format before using PostgreSQL.

See /usr/share/doc/postgresql-8.1.4/README.rpm-dist for more information.

Help me to up the server of newly installed Postgres 8.1.4

Thanks & Regards,
Anuj Pankaj

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment." www.cybage.com