Re: Windows xp initdb POSTGRES_SUPERUSERNAME

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Windows xp initdb POSTGRES_SUPERUSERNAME
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Jan-Peter Seifert" <Jan-Peter.Seifert@gmx.de> writes:
> I wonder what this variable in initdb is about: POSTGRES_SUPERUSERNAME
> Apparently the default should be 'postgres'. However, the value changes with the user that is logged in whenever I
use'initdb --show'. If I login as 'xy' the value is 'xy'. Shouldn't this be a fixed value in the cluster?

No, that's exactly the expected behavior.  The username of the user who
runs initdb is used.

От: "Domingo Alvarez Duarte"
Сообщение: Re: Extended security/restriction to any role with login access
От: Michael Monnerie
Сообщение: Re: Recommended RAID for Postgres