Windows xp initdb POSTGRES_SUPERUSERNAME

От Jan-Peter Seifert
Тема Windows xp initdb POSTGRES_SUPERUSERNAME
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I wonder what this variable in initdb is about: POSTGRES_SUPERUSERNAME
Apparently the default should be 'postgres'. However, the value changes with the user that is logged in whenever I use
'initdb--show'. If I login as 'xy' the value is 'xy'. Shouldn't this be a fixed value in the cluster?
Could you tell me, please?

Thank you very much,

Peter Seifert