Re: Where to find information on the new HOT tables?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where to find information on the new HOT tables?
Дата
Re: Where to find information on the new HOT tables?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com> writes:
> Le Tuesday 05 February 2008 21:28:31 Alvaro Herrera, vous avez �crit�:
>> Perhaps there is a user-level document somewhere.

> I don't think such a document already exists, even rtfm_please doesn't know
> about any as of now.

The reason there isn't one is it doesn't need one; it's an
implementation detail not a user-visible feature.

Сообщение: Re: PG 8.2 change Letter Sort Order
Сообщение: Re: PG 8.2 change Letter Sort Order