Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()

От Joshua Berkus
Тема Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> As ever, we spent much energy on debating backwards compatibility
> rather than just solving the problem it posed, which is fairly easy
> solve.

Well, IIRC, the debate was primarily of *your* making.  Almost everyone else on the thread was fine with the original
patch,and it was nearly done for 9.2 before you stepped in.  I can't find anyone else on that thread who thought that
backwardscompatibility was more important than fixing the API.

--Josh