Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Joshua Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> As ever, we spent much energy on debating backwards compatibility
>> rather than just solving the problem it posed, which is fairly easy
>> solve.
>
> Well, IIRC, the debate was primarily of *your* making.  Almost everyone else on the thread was fine with the original
patch,and it was nearly done for 9.2 before you stepped in.  I can't find anyone else on that thread who thought that
backwardscompatibility was more important than fixing the API.

+1.  Let's JFDI.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Cascading replication: should we detect/prevent cycles?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Review of Row Level Security