Re: Beginner's Question: No pg_hba.conf entry for host...SSL Off

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Beginner's Question: No pg_hba.conf entry for host...SSL Off
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Juan Miguel Paredes" <juan.paredes@gmail.com> writes:
> Maybe an stack-trace of your error, when trying the ssl connection
> could be useful. Also, as noted in
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/80/ssl-client.html
> perhaps other jdbc client configuration is missing or not available on
> your environment.

I think this boils down to a "how do I configure SSL in the Java
environment" question.  I recall seeing some stuff about a Java-specific
keystore concept but don't remember details.

The pgsql-jdbc list is probably a better place to ask for help about it.

Сообщение: Re: pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues
Сообщение: Re: pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues