Re: [Proposal] Level4 Warnings show many shadow vars

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [Proposal] Level4 Warnings show many shadow vars
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Dilger <hornschnorter@gmail.com> writes:
> On 12/3/19 5:24 PM, Ranier Vilela wrote:
>> Any comments?

> I suggested increasing the default warnings in an email some time ago,
> to which Tom made reasonable objections.

Yes, that whole thread is worth a read in this context:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAEepm%3D15e9L695yVCO-_OkBVbsPupyXqzYWzzDmj-bdJ6o2%2BPw%40mail.gmail.com

The original concern about --disable-integer-datetimes is history
now, but I think the variability of error reports between compilers
is still instructive and relevant.

Сообщение: Re: Corruption with duplicate primary key
Сообщение: Re: Corruption with duplicate primary key