Re: Tsearch vs Snowball, or what's a source file?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tsearch vs Snowball, or what's a source file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
> I splited stemmers to two sets because of regression test. As I
> remember, there was some problems with loadable conversions and
> configure's flag --disable-shared

I'm not worried about supporting --disable-shared installations very
much.  They didn't have tsearch support before, either, and they have
not passed regression in many years for lack of plpgsql.

> So, it's needed to change dictinitoption format of snowball dictionaries to
> point both stop-word file and language's name.

Right.

> How will we synchronize our changes in patch?

Go ahead and make the changes you want, and then I'll work on this.