Re: Tsearch vs Snowball, or what's a source file?

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Tsearch vs Snowball, or what's a source file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've done some more work on this point.  After looking at the Snowball
> code in more detail, I'm thinking it'd be a good idea to keep it at
> arm's length in a loadable shared library, instead of incorporating it

I splited stemmers to two sets because of regression test. As I remember, there
was some problems with loadable conversions  and configure's flag --disable-shared

> the only entry points being snowball_init() and snowball_lexize()
> tsearch dictionary support functions.  (I am thinking of having just one
> such function pair, with the init function taking an init option to
> select which stemmer to use, instead of a separate Postgres function
> pair per stemmer.)
So, it's needed to change dictinitoption format of snowball dictionaries to
point both stop-word file and language's name.

> If there're no objections, I'll push forward with completing the
> dictionary support functions to go with this infrastructure.
How will we synchronize our changes in patch?

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: ITAGAKI Takahiro
Сообщение: Re: Sorted writes in checkpoint
От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: How does the tsearch configuration get selected?