Please, help me configuring RFT

От TRAN THI NGOC MAI
Тема Please, help me configuring RFT
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please, help me!
I install postgresql to configuring RFT. But when I start postgresql and start globus container, I get error in the log
file
Here is the result when I type command:
------------------
[root@linux01 globus]# /etc/init.d/postgresql restart
Stopping postgresql service:                               [  OK  ]
Starting postgresql service:                               [  OK  ]
[root@linux01 globus]# /etc/init.d/globus-4.0.3 restart
Stopping Globus container. PID: 15812
Container stopped
Starting Globus container. PID: 16162
[root@linux01 globus]#
--------------------

And here is the $GLOBUS_LOCATION/var/container.log:
-----------------------
2009-07-26 11:58:46,205 INFO  exec.RunQueue [main,initialize:68] Starting state machine with 18 run queues.
2009-07-26 11:58:49,037 ERROR service.ReliableFileTransferImpl [main,<init>:68] Unable to setup database driver with
pooling.Backendstart-up failed: FATAL:  database "rftDatabase", OID 17142, has disappeared from pg_database

2009-07-26 11:58:49,844 WARN  service.ReliableFileTransferHome [main,initialize:97] All RFT requests will fail and all
GRAMjobs that require file staging will fail.Backend start-up failed: FATAL:  database "rftDatabase", OID 17142, has
disappearedfrom pg_database

Starting SOAP server at: https://192.168.1.112:8443/wsrf/services/
With the following services:

[1]: https://192.168.1.112:8443/wsrf/services/AdminService
[2]: https://192.168.1.112:8443/wsrf/services/AuthzCalloutTestService
I don't know how to add my database (rftDatabase) to pg_database

Thank!

TRAN MAI

      Đặt ngay địa chỉ email mới!
Lấy ngay địa chỉ email bạn từng muốn có trước khi có người khác nhanh tay hơn!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/vn/