Re: error on launching postgres in ssl mode

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: error on launching postgres in ssl mode
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Luca Stancapiano" <l.stancapiano@k-tech.it> writes:
> hello.....I've created the server.key and server.crt in this manner:
> openssl req -new -nodes -keyout server.key -out server.csr

> openssl req -key /home/data/server.key -in /home/data/server.csr -out
> server.crt

> when I launch it I have this error:

> FATAL:  could not load server certificate file "/home/data/server.crt": no
> start line

> why?

You're asking the wrong people: you should be asking some SSL experts.

All I can say about the above process is that it doesn't match the
example key creation process given in our documentation.  I suppose
you have messed up the "openssl req" steps but I don't know just how.