Re: Hola

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: Hola
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-es-ayuda

On 7/26/05, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 12:50:20PM -0400, Loan Joa Matos wrote:
> Alguien me podría decir donde encontrar documentacion para hacer
> replicación en postgreSQL.

Esta es una lista en ingles.  Hay una lista en español aca:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-es-ayuda

http://www.slony.info

"There is evil in the world. There are dark, awful things. Occasionally, we get
a glimpse of them. But there are dark corners; horrors almost impossible to
imagine... even in our worst nightmares." (Van Helsing, Dracula A.D. 1972)

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

--
"Adopting the position that you are smarter than an automatic
optimization algorithm is generally a good way to achieve less