Re: [GENERAL] Why can't the database owner create schemas and how can I enable that?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Why can't the database owner create schemas and how can I enable that?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> writes:
> On 9/22/2017 10:29 PM, Tim Uckun wrote:
>> The app can now connect to the database but it can't create any
>> tables, schemas or anything else unless I give it superuser privileges.

> that should have worked just fine.

Yeah.  Note that creating new schemas is not directly connected to
ownership anyway --- it's a question of whether you have the CREATE
privilege on the database.  The owner should have that privilege
by default, but it could be revoked, or granted to others.