Re: pg_config problems on PG9.3/Centos?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_config problems on PG9.3/Centos?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ken Tanzer <ken.tanzer@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Devrim G�ND�Z <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
>> Please don't do it. PGDG RPMs are designed for parallel installation
>> (like 9.2 and 9.3 on the same machine), and then the pg_config in
>> regular $PATH might be tricky.

> It didn't seem like a great idea to me either, but what's the better
> alternative?  Without the symlink I get lots of errors:

You should arrange for the appropriate pg_config to be in your PATH
when you're using pgxs.  Copying (or symlinking) pg_config into /usr/bin
is a pretty horrible substitute for a temporary PATH change.

Сообщение: Re: pg_config problems on PG9.3/Centos?
Сообщение: Re: pg_config problems on PG9.3/Centos?