Re: nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node
Дата
Список pgsql-general
tstump@regenstrief.org (Tim Stump) writes:
> Thanks for the information.  I manually deleted the view from the
> pg_class table, but then I could not re-create the view (i.e., using
> the same name).  There must be some other system table that stores
> information out there besides pg_class.

pg_type would have an entry named for the view, too.  Can't recall
anything else that would give trouble.

> At least I could create a
> dump file of the entire database. Then I dropped the database and
> restored from the dump file.  After this, I was able to create the
> view just fine.

Can you dump it now?  If there's actually a software bug here, I'd
expect the same view definition to lead to the same complaint.
But if you can dump it now, then I'd lean towards the
corrupted-catalog-entry theory.  Not that that should make you any
happier ... have you run memory and disk diagnostics lately?