Re: Why does postgres not take into account my index on a bigint column ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Why does postgres not take into account my index on a bigint column ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Loftis <mloftis@wgops.com> writes:
> Anyone from -hackers read this?  Or should I repost it there?

Don't bother, we've heard it before ;-)

You may care to consult the pghackers archives for previous discussions
about this problem and why it's not trivial to fix.  Eventually someone
will come up with a proposal that has a tolerable amount of collateral
damage ...