Re: Urgent: Restoring many schemas in a database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Urgent: Restoring many schemas in a database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Stephen J. Thompson" <stephen@cass-ltd.co.uk> writes:
> I am trying to restore a 7.3 database with many schemas and schema users in
> it. The issue I am having is that there are many \connect statements in the
> backup file and it keeps asking me for a new password each time. Is there an
> easier way than examining the file and carefully following the connect
> statement orders and entering the correct password. (btw there are over 100
> connect statements).

Use a non-password-based authentication method (TRUST even, if you are
the only person on the machine).  Or if you can re-dump, use -X
use-set-session-authorization (I'm really not sure why we haven't made
this the default...)

Сообщение: Re: Urgent: Restoring many schemas in a database
Сообщение: Re: Urgent: Restoring many schemas in a database