Re: Problems With pg_dumpall and OIDs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problems With pg_dumpall and OIDs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tim Gustafson <tjg@soe.ucsc.edu> writes:
> I currently have a old GForge installation running on Postgres 7.4.19.  GForge relies on the OID columns of their
applicationtables for different things.  I'm trying to upgrade Postgres to 8.2, and in order to do so, I'm doing:

> pg_dumpall --oids --clean > foo.sql

> However, the "CREATE TABLE" statements in foo.sql don't have "WITH
> OIDS" specified,

7.4's pg_dump doesn't know it ought to do that.  Try taking the dump
with the newer version's pg_dump(all).

От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: Problems With pg_dumpall and OIDs
От: Vishal Arora
Сообщение: Re: Scheduling backup via PgAgent