Re: Show tables query

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Show tables query
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Rajesh Kumar Mallah" <mallah.rajesh@gmail.com> writes:
>  information_schema is the standard which are more likely to behave
>  the same in all versions of pgsql becoz they are(currently) views on
>  the sys catalogs.

Unfortunately, the SQL committee did tremendous damage to that argument
by changing the definitions of some of those views in SQL2003 :-(
I'd still agree that the information_schema is less likely to change
than the underlying catalogs, but it's not an ironclad guarantee that
your app won't break.

(We haven't caught up to the SQL2003 behavior yet, but I believe Peter
Eisentraut is working on it for PG 8.2.)

Сообщение: Re: FW: Setting up of PITR system.
Сообщение: Re: FW: Setting up of PITR system.