Re: Show tables query

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Show tables query
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:
> Unfortunately, the SQL committee did tremendous damage to that
> argument by changing the definitions of some of those views in
> SQL2003 :-(

The only changes to existing views were one renamed column and two or
three cases with relaxed permission checks so that more objects are now
shown.  I do not expect any application to break.

> (We haven't caught up to the SQL2003 behavior yet, but I believe
> Peter Eisentraut is working on it for PG 8.2.)

I'm committing it now.  Thanks for reminding me -- I had almost
forgotten about that patch. :)

--
Peter Eisentraut