Re: adding a TOC to the psql reference page

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: adding a TOC to the psql reference page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 08:48:09PM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:
>> Since https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-psql.html is quite long,
>> it would be nice to add a detailed table of contents at its beginning,

> Yes, I can see the value in that, but I don't think we do that for any
> other SQL comments.  Would doing it just for psql make sense?

psql's reference page is so much longer than any other command's that
I think this is perfectly reasonable.  However, we do have to worry
about what will happen in man-page-format output.

Сообщение: Re: adding a TOC to the psql reference page
Сообщение: Re: adding a TOC to the psql reference page