Re: How can I retrieve an info about function arguments ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How can I retrieve an info about function arguments ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Zuev Dmitry" <envoy1@chat.ru> writes:
> Consider a function:
> create function f(varchar(10), decimal(10,1)) returns integer as 'select 1;'

There is no distinction between such a function and a function declared
    create function f(varchar, decimal)
Function arguments do not have length restrictions attached to them.

If they did, we couldn't write functions like numeric_add() and
textcat(), but would need an infinite number of variations of these
for each possible input length.