Create table command fails with permission denied

От Venkateswara Rao Bondada
Тема Create table command fails with permission denied
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I’m new to PostgreSQL, and currently facing an issue with PostgreSQL 7.4 database. I’m getting the following error when tried to create a table. Please let me know the steps (with queries) that I should take care to resolve this issue.

cms=# create table test(id character varying(80));

ERROR:  could not create relation "test": Permission denied

Thanks in advance,

Venkat

Сообщение: Re: PITR archive_timeout Command
Сообщение: Re: PITR archive_timeout Command