Re: Unaccent contrib module for PostgreSQL 8

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unaccent contrib module for PostgreSQL 8
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Devrim =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=DCND=DCZ?= <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:
> On Wed, 2011-09-21 at 15:29 +0200, Daniel Vázquez wrote:
>> I read in Unaccent contrib module that's compatible with PostgresSQL
>> 8.4 and 9.x

> Too lazy to check the docs, but IIRC unaccent was added in 9.0.

Yeah, it's only shipped with the standard contrib modules as of 9.0.
If the documentation says it will work with 8.4, that means you could
build the source code against 8.4 header files and it would work.
But you will not find any prepackaged version of unaccent for 8.4 ---
build from source is the only way.