Re: Experiences with extensibility

От Guido Neitzer
Тема Re: Experiences with extensibility
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09.01.2008, at 00:08, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Did you even bother to read the page?

Actually I tried but typed it in the browser and it resolved directly
to continuent.com (which I have as a bookmark) and I wasn't aware of
the Sequoia stuff anymore and combined Contiuent with uni/cluster
directly in my mind. That was the main problem here.

After reading again a bit now, I haven't seen mentioned how many nodes
are required to have a minimum more or less safe fail-over setup.

> Great! I was just trying to show you that there was a JDBC layer
> available for multi-mastering with PostgreSQL.

When I find some time, I might dig a bit deeper in the Sequoia stuff
again. We will see. Thanks for that hint.

cug

--
http://www.event-s.net