RE: New font for testing in Query Editor tool

От Mike Surcouf
Тема RE: New font for testing in Query Editor tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

> Menlo only applies for Macs, Consolas is the new proposed font for Windows.

How are you going to tell what OS.

Bear in mind the server version (which I find runs much better than desktop) only has the concept of a browser agent.

I think the concept of specific font on a cross platform tool is not good IMHO.

As long as you fall back to

font-family: “monospace”;