RE: uninstalling pgadmin4 version 1.0

От Gillian Walker
Тема RE: uninstalling pgadmin4 version 1.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Brilliant – many thanks.

From: Dave Page [mailto:dpage@pgadmin.org]
Sent: 19 July 2017 14:32
To: Gillian Walker
Cc: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: uninstalling pgadmin4 version 1.0

Hi

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Gillian Walker <gillian@jft.co.uk> wrote:

Hi

I have pgAdmin4 version 1.0 running on a windows 7 machine – I would like to uninstall it and put on the latest version.  It is installed in C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.6\pgAdmin4 – I can find no uninstall exe within the pgAdmin4 folder and the program is not listed in the ‘Uninstall or change program’ option from the control panel.  Can anyone tell me how to completely uninstall it?  Many thanks.

Gillian

That is installed as a component of PostgreSQL, so you cannot remove it without removing PostgreSQL. You can either: install the new version from the standalone installer, which will happily co-exist with the one from the PostgreSQL package, or upgrade PostgreSQL to the latest release which will also upgrade pgAdmin. I believe at the moment it would get you v1.5, but an update to the PostgreSQL installer with pgAdmin 1.6. should be available in the next few days.

--

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: New font for testing in Query Editor tool
Сообщение: RE: New font for testing in Query Editor tool