Обсуждение: New font for testing in Query Editor tool

New font for testing in Query Editor tool

От
Shirley Wang
Дата:
Hello

We're testing out a new font for the SQL in the Query Editor tool. Here is a link to test builds for both windows and mac: https://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/query_tool_font_test/

Let us know what your thoughts are on these font changes along with why you think these changes need to occur.

Thanks!
Shirley & Pivotal Team

AW: New font for testing in Query Editor tool

Hello,

the new font looks more cleaner and is easier to read then the previous one. So I like the change. (this is of course my personal opinion)

Somehow the leading (distance between the lines) looks too high. So sometimes I need to look closely.

I will test the new build some more time tomorrow, but for now it looks much nicer.

Tested on Windows 7 x64 VM.

Are you planning to update the font in SQL view to?

The problem with tab width is still not improved, but this might be not the font’s fault.

pgAdmin4 v1.4

pgAdmin4 1.6 (this test build)

Notepad++ (example for correct tab width)