Re: remote connections to Windows based server

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: remote connections to Windows based server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Paul Forgey <paulf@aphrodite.com> writes:
> I am running the pre-built Windows version of postgresql 8.1.  I have
> a local LAN with a 10.6/16 network. Apparently there's something more
> than what's in the FAQ or my interpretation of the manual to get
> remote connections working.

> pg_hba.conf:
> host all all 10.6/16 md5
> host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5

> postgresql.conf:
> listen_address = '*'

> C:] psql -U postgres -d postgres -h swift
> psql: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "10.6.1.226", user
> "postgres", database "postgres", SSL off

Hm, that sure looks like it should work, or at least not fail in that
particular way.  Are you sure you restarted or SIGHUP'd the postmaster
after setting up the pg_hba.conf file?

Сообщение: Re: remote connections to Windows based server
Сообщение: Re: remote connections to Windows based server