remote connections to Windows based server

От Paul Forgey
Тема remote connections to Windows based server
Дата
Re: remote connections to Windows based server
Список pgsql-admin
I am running the pre-built Windows version of postgresql 8.1.  I have
a local LAN with a 10.6/16 network. Apparently there's something more
than what's in the FAQ or my interpretation of the manual to get
remote connections working.

pg_hba.conf:
host all all 10.6/16 md5
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5

postgresql.conf:
listen_address = '*'

C:] psql -U postgres -d postgres -h swift
psql: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "10.6.1.226", user
"postgres", database "postgres", SSL off

C:] psql -U postgres -d postgres
Password for user postgres:

If I remove the 127.0.0.1 line from pg_hba.conf, I cannot connect at
all.

What more do I need to do?