Re: new heapcheck contrib module

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: new heapcheck contrib module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I was about to commit 0001, after making some cosmetic changes, when I
> discovered that it won't link for me. I think there must be something
> wrong with the NLS stuff. My version of 0001 is attached. The error I
> got is:

Well, the short answer would be "you need to add

SHLIB_LINK += $(filter -lintl, $(LIBS))

to the Makefile".  However, I would vote against that, because in point
of fact amcheck has no translation support, just like all our other
contrib modules.  What should likely happen instead is to rip out
whatever code is overoptimistically expecting it needs to support
translation.

Сообщение: Re: new heapcheck contrib module
Сообщение: Re: new heapcheck contrib module