Re: new heapcheck contrib module

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: new heapcheck contrib module
Дата
Re: new heapcheck contrib module  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 9:01 PM Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> This next version, attached, has the acl checking and associated documentation changes split out into patch 0005,
makingit easier to review in isolation from the rest of the patch series.

> Independently of acl considerations, this version also has some verbiage changes in 0004, in response to Andrey's
reviewupthread.

I was about to commit 0001, after making some cosmetic changes, when I
discovered that it won't link for me. I think there must be something
wrong with the NLS stuff. My version of 0001 is attached. The error I
got is:

ccache clang -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Werror=vla -Wendif-labels
-Wmissing-format-attribute -Wformat-security -fno-strict-aliasing
-fwrapv -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -g -O2 -Wall -Werror
-fno-omit-frame-pointer  -bundle -multiply_defined suppress -o
amcheck.so  verify_heapam.o verify_nbtree.o -L../../src/port
-L../../src/common   -L/opt/local/lib -L/opt/local/lib
-L/opt/local/lib -L/opt/local/lib  -L/opt/local/lib
-Wl,-dead_strip_dylibs  -Wall -Werror -fno-omit-frame-pointer
-bundle_loader ../../src/backend/postgres
  "_libintl_gettext", referenced from:
      _verify_heapam in verify_heapam.o
      _check_tuple in verify_heapam.o
make: *** [amcheck.so] Error 1

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Deleting older versions in unique indexes to avoid page splits
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: new heapcheck contrib module