Could we do pgindent on just utils/adt/xml.c in the 8.3 branch?

От Tom Lane
Тема Could we do pgindent on just utils/adt/xml.c in the 8.3 branch?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I just committed a backpatch of
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2009-05/msg00229.php
to 8.3.  As in that patch, I did not try to manually reindent the code
that's now wrapped in PG_TRY blocks.  It might be a good idea to run
pgindent on just that one file so that it's spacing-consistent with
the later branches.  This will ease any future backpatching in that
file.