Re: pgsql: Update for roles: < * Prevent default re-use

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Update for roles: < * Prevent default re-use
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> The problem is this used in pg_dumpall --clean:

>     DELETE FROM pg_shadow WHERE usesysid <> (SELECT datdba FROM pg_database WHERE datname = 'template0');

Hmm.  I haven't gotten around to looking at pg_dumpall issues, but we
might have to add an ON DELETE rule to the pg_shadow view to allow old
dump files to continue working.

IIRC, there are *really* old dump files that try to do COPY TO
pg_shadow, but I'm assuming we don't care about supporting stuff
that far back.