Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> writes:
> On Wednesday 19 January 2011 4:57:42 am Ahmed Ossama wrote:
>> I searched for the library ts_selectivity, but all in vain.

> Are you by any chance trying to restore a dump taken from a pre-8.3 server with
> Full Text Search to 8.3+ one? If so in 8.3 Full Text Search moved from being a
> contrib module to being integrated in the server.

That was never called "ts_selectivity", though.  Ahmed must be dealing
with some third-party extension module.  There's no such module in
pgfoundry, nor has Google ever heard of it, so I'm thinking it was
privately written code.

Do you really *need* to restore those objects?  If you just ignore the
errors, you'll get a restore without the custom functions ... but if you
don't know what they are, maybe you don't need them anymore.