Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 19 January 2011 4:57:42 am Ahmed Ossama wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to restore a database on a server from a dump taken from a
> different server, but I get the following error:

> I searched for the library ts_selectivity, but all in vain.
>
> Any advice/hint is very much appreciated.

Are you by any chance trying to restore a dump taken from a pre-8.3 server with
Full Text Search to 8.3+ one? If so in 8.3 Full Text Search moved from being a
contrib module to being integrated in the server. See here for some tips on how
to handle if that is the case:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/textsearch-migration.html

--
Adrian Klaver