Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)

От Ahmed Ossama
Тема Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks a lot Adrian and Tom.

Like Tom said, I suspected that I was dealing with a third party extension.

I have no problems with the restore without them, and the restore goes
fine, but it stops and the point:
"WARNING: errors ignored on restore: 6"

The database is 60GB and it stops at 47GB. So could this extension be
the reason behind the failure?

I don't see anything in the logs for more details about this error.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Ossama