Re: Update from 7.3.3 to 7.3.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Update from 7.3.3 to 7.3.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Mike Bell" <mike.bell@hashdefine.co.uk> writes:
> Yes, I believe so:
> rpm -qa | grep -i postgresql
> rh-postgresql-pl-7.3.6-1_ts2.eduserv_1.rhel3

That one should certainly have installed pltcl.so for you.  Perhaps you
could use rpm -ql to find out where it put it?

I suspect that overall this is a problem of not having completely
replaced the old PG installation --- somehow you are picking up an
executable from the previous installation, or something like that.
But the exact problem isn't clear to me.